Each night I affirmed:
|I make healthy choices in everything that I do.
I treat myself and others with loving kindness, especially Luke and Porter.
I follow through with everything that I begin.
I surrender to my best and highest self.
June’s challenge is something I’ve never done before, but feel is essential to living a full and rewarding life. This month I’ll be creating my bucket list of goals to accomplish, before I kick the bucket. A few bucket list items that I’ve already completed in this lifetime are:
- Completed the Spudman Olympic Distance Triathlon
- Lived/studied internationally
- Own my own house and property
- Birthed my child naturally, out of hospital
- Became a teacher
- Went to college
- Have a deep and meaningful relationship
- River rafting
- Tried surfing
- Won: half way to Hawaii contest, woot!
- Lost: came in dead last in said triathlon, not a total loss though really.
My criteria for adding items to the list are simple.
- Each item must be something that can be solidly accomplished and documented, no touchy-feely goals for this list.
- A new item must be added every single day and posted on this blog.
- Ideas can be crazy and far fetched, but must have the potential to be accomplished in this lifetime.
|I love this outfit, he’s like a real boy!|
|Definitely the king of his castle.|
|I don’t know about other mamas, but I kiss my kid all the time.|
|Goslings in the park, out for a field trip. I got so close and into taking this picture that when I looked up mama goose was dangerously close and giving me the stink eye.|
|Today’s walk put him right to sleep, my tender baby.|