|Memories of ballroom dancing competitions, so tender.|
Dance has made me coordinated and comfortable in my body. I’m sure that’s why I’m so confident trying new sports and physical activities, except snowboarding. I also learned that in pairs dancing I’m a terrible follower. During salsa dances I’ve had partners stop dancing and tell me to “stop leading.” I’m sure it helped me be a better kindergarten teacher, but not a dance partner. I don’t know if Luke would be willing to help me with #6, but I’m pretty sure my brother would be into it. Or I may just have to put myself out there and accept whoever is willing to try and break me of my bad leading habit. As long as I’m dancing, I’ll be happy.
- Travel to 6 of the 7 continents. Let’s be honest, Antarctica is a long shot. So far I’ve been to North America (Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica) and Europe (France).
- Spend time practicing yoga at an ashram in India, with my brother.
- Join a choral group and sing with them regularly.
- Tour all 50 states in an RV.
- Visit Monet’s Gardens at Giverny.
- Take ballroom dancing classes so I can ballroom dance for fun.
|He’s an outdoor enthusiast already.|
|Interpreting the trail.|
|He was so good at following me because I was the keeper of the crackers.
Or maybe he’s just really into hiking?